Image Conversion Hub & Update Tool (BETA)
These tools will allow you to tweak your prop, create your own graphics packs, and upload them to your Proteus Titan, Delta or LightSword using any Windows PC with Bluetooth!
Graphics_Upload_Tool Quick Start:
Use this when you want to quickly load already made pattern packs onto your device.
What you'll need to do…
- Download and unpack the .Zip file
- Pair your Proteus Device to your PC
- All Proteus devices enter pairing mode by default immediately after turning on.
- Find the COM port which is assigned to your devices' 'DEV-B' port
- Settings >> Devices >> Bluetooth and Other Devices >> More Bluetooth Options [under "Related Settings"] >> COM Ports tab
- Run “Graphics_Upload_Tool.exe” and follow the prompts
- Rage out with your new patterns!
Image_Conversion_Tool Quick Start:
- Start by reviewing the Read Me file!
- Then put the images you want to convert in the "Images" folder.
- Make sure your images are the correct height, upside down (if orientation matters) and either .gif or .png. (gif is preferable)
- No taller than 72px for the Titan & Lightsword 36px for the Delta
- Make sure you move any old graphics pack folder(s)/images out of the root folder before you make another.
- The only things that should be in the root folder when you run Image_Conversion_Tool.exe are the original program files and the images that you want to make into a pattern pack.
- Aside from these points, just make sure you follow the prompts and enjoy!
Want more control over your Proteus Device??? Go to the Source folder under Titan Line
Conversion Hub\Resources\Source and open up the CONFIG.H file.
In there you’ll find a number of parameters that you can change to give you greater control over your prop. Instructions are written into the file so READ CAREFULLY!
If you have any questions, concerns feel free to send our technical support team at Support@ProteusLED.com.
We'd love to hear from you.
Strive. Adapt. Shine.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.